Got Married


Yes, I'm now officially married to him last June 2 at Our Lady of Loreto Chapel, Villamor Airbase, Pasay City. I expected that I'm now his wife. My last name will be changed to his last name. My other documents needs to be changed although they said its needed to be now or next year. My tummy doesn't look that big hehe. I was 6 1/2 months that time of the wedding. My other photos need to be edited by photographer coz' its too many of them and so I will be the one to edit if I have time.


Our wedding ring with scripted our names on it. "The wedding ring goes on the left because it is the only finger with a vein that connects to the heart." My husband got this from Dubai and it says it's really expensive ring which cost 20k plus. He ask me to take care of this precious ring that bond us being husband and wife.


The photographer "danny" took this great shot with great soft light. I process this with my own actions. I'm happy that I'm back to work doing this even if I am pregnant. I just love this job. *smile*

No comments:

 
body { background-image: url("http://i64.tinypic.com/1rvypj.jpg");