Baby Ultrasound

Baby's Feet
Baby's face
It's not clear to see my baby's face. She moves around in my tummy while they are trying to scan. Yes, I'm already 5 months going on 6 months. I'm so excited to see her on how she is and how she's doing in my tummy and I can feel her movements. Everytime I eat, she always kick and maybe it's her likes and dislikes hahaha it's really cute. I always communicate with her everyday and night. She loves to listen music and books. Well, I have a named called Airylle Marie but my hubby wants Ryden for her but we will talk that name soon but I am preparing the wedding.

It's so exhausted to prepare but I can do it. I'm so thankful to my mom for helping me out throughout the summer. Our wedding date is on June 2. Finally, we pick the date for us to get wed.. I'm so happy that everything will be so smooth. I thank God for guiding us always even we are too busy preparing everything for the wedding.

Next appointment is on May 18 to get a run-tests and other things. Before June, we will also applied 4d ultrasound to see baby's face for the first time. Let us wait and hope that everything will be okay.

3 comments:

jellyciouzzz said...

hi miss pinay ;)
just browsing for some users to follow here in blogger. and i turned to ur page ;) have a healthy pregnancy misspinay ;) godbless

misspinay said...

Ohh hello there, thanks for visiting my page. Thank you I appreciate it.. :)

mnd-imaging said...

Are you looking for Baby Ultrasound in Brampton? Visit Modern Non Diagnostic Imaging Center (Corp) today at 2250 Bovaird Dr E #409, Brampton, ON L6R 0W3, Canada

 
body { background-image: url("http://i64.tinypic.com/1rvypj.jpg");