My baby girl is home


Our family portrait together with our daughter, Ryden. Her full name is Ma. Airyle Ysabelle L. Miranda. She came home last Tuesday from Medical City Ortigas. She was there for almost 6 or 7 days coz' she was a premie baby. I just gave birth last July 31 the day of my husband's parents came home for vacation. That day I had contractions really early and I was about to labour but it's too early. It was supposed to be end of the week of August or first week of September. But I know that my baby wanted to come out to see us so that I wouldn't be alone just because  my husband is about to start to work at night shift. 

So right now, I'm excited to become a mom to her. Being a full time mother is a great challenging coz' I know how hard to take care of her for 24 hours a day to watch, feed, bathe and everything so that she will grow up so fast. But it gets tiring coz' I only had a few hours of sleep. I had to breastfeed her every 2 or 3 hours just to make sure if she's eating so well. 

Now, I heard a lot of them wanted to see her but it makes her so happy coz' she has many visitors that wanted to see her. So for sure, she's so lucky to have people around her that makes herself a STAR. 

Have a great day out there!

1 comment:

home security systems said...

Im so happy for you guys. You have a new angel.

home security systems

 
body { background-image: url("http://i64.tinypic.com/1rvypj.jpg");