Sorry Letter to my Boyfriend

I am sorry from the bottom of my heart for my actions or unsaid last night. It was completely my mistake, please give me one chance to explain myself. I love you a lot and I guess that is the reason for my insecurity. Tomorrow is our month sary, I don't want to ruin our days that are not complete without us. I'm so ashamed to face you but I know myself I am not perfect.

I know, I should have talked to you, but I just ended up storming out! I should have at least listened to your explanation when you had called. Yesterday, I thought I was going to lose you, and I really don't want to lose you. You mean a lot to me, you give me all the freedom, happiness and love in this world, more than I deserve. You know, that I am not over possessive about you, in fact you are the cousin of my cousins/relative. But I really don't know why I behaved so stupid yesterday. Please accept my apology, I promise I won't repeat it again. I am really looking forward to meet you. I Love you!!!

 
body { background-image: url("http://i64.tinypic.com/1rvypj.jpg");